11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me about the interest rates which United Bank of India takes against education loan giving for MBBS course? Also tell me this Bank is good for education loan? I will apply or not in this bank education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  4. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  5. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  8. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  10. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  11. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?
  13. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  18. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
12th December 2015, 08:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as it depends on the orders of Reserve Bank of India which decides as per the market and economic conditions with involvement of the central government. The rate of interest usually fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent. The interest is computed as simple interest for the entire study period. Yes, this bank is good in terms of education loan especially if you have a nearby branch or know its employees so that you can seek any info or help easily whenever needed in terms of your education loan. You can apply if there are no banks which if offering any type of subsidy to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?