11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?

Hello Friends,
My mother died earlier and my father is a college teacher. He has a government service. I wish to do MBA with an Education Loan. I want to know that as my father has a government job then I will get any concession or not in education loan also I am a female candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  5. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  8. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  9. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  11. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Bangalore if belong to Nepal?
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  17. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
12th December 2015, 08:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?

No, there are no subsidies or concession if your father is doing government service. Subsidies by different banks are usually given when the borrower/co-borrower is an employee of the concerned bank. Apart from this, you can also get subsidy if your father falls under the senior citizen category. Being a female candidate, you might receive some concession as this has not been formulated wide owing to the just beginning of Beti Bachao Plan of the government. Now, girls under the age are given various facilities under this scheme, it is expected that this will be implement by various banks in the field of education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?