24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to pay penalty after failing to pay Education Loan EMI on time?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you tell me that I have to pay penalty also if I fail to give EMI of Education Loan amount on time? Can I have to pay penalty after failing EMI on time?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any penalty on failing to pay EMI on time under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much penalty has to be paid?
  2. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  3. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  4. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  5. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI? -- [New]
  6. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  7. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  8. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  10. Is it possible to pay the amount of education loan before the time?
  11. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
  12. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  13. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  14. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  15. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  16. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  18. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
26th June 2016, 10:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay penalty after failing to pay Education Loan EMI on time?

Yes, you need to pay penalty if you are unable to pay the EMI while repaying your education loan. You will need to pay an extra amount in the upcoming month as a fine of late EMI along with the EMI of the current and upcoming month. The penalty depends on the bank from which you have opted for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?