28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?

Respected Sir,
I want to study B.Tech by getting Education Loan.
I want to know that I would also have to pay some amount
of Fee apart from Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  3. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  4. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  9. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  11. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  14. Whether the Bank will hand over the amount of Education Loan to me instead of college?
  15. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?
  17. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
4th July 2015, 03:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?

It depends on the amount of education loan which you are opting. If you take the entire college fees as education loan amount then there is no need to pay any fees for the college from your pocket. However, if you take education loan less than the study expense or have some miscellaneous expense like fine, etc. then you need to pay from your pocket.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?