27th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra being an ITI final year student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my ITI. I am preparing for the final year exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra, as I am preparing for the final exam?

9th June 2019, 12:39 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra being an ITI final year student?

Yes you can apply for vocational training program. As you know the vocational training scholarship is all about Maharastra state government.

Usually Maharastra state government invites the application for scholarship Program under which you can get a scholarship amount varies from rs.400 to Rs.2400 based on the course.

For this you need to go for submit the application form.

And being a VJNT and SBC candidate you are are eligible to apply for this scholarship for undergoing testing program at government ITI board.

This scholarship will be provided by Maharastra government .

For more details you can check all the details from their official website www.s jaa.maharstra.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?