27th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Indian Overseas Bank? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

22nd October 2022, 11:19 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Dr Ambedkar Central Sector Scheme

This scheme offers education loan with 100% subsidy so that the meritorious students from financially backward section can get better overseas education.
The scheme is available for only higher education like Masters, M.phil, PhD program.

Interest subsidy is available for loan exceeding INR 10 lacs irrespective of sanction amount.

There are various schemes that help students in getting interest subsidy.
They need to fulfill other eligibility criteria to get benefitted through these schemes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?