28th September 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Repayment mode against Rs. 20 Lacs in United Bank of India Education Loan scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello friends, I want to take loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for my MS course in Abroad from United Bank of India. I want to know the mode of repayment in details so that I can calculate my EMI. Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd October 2022, 11:11 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment mode against Rs. 20 Lacs in United Bank of India Education Loan scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Repayment period is usually 8 to 15 years.

1% interest concession is allowed during moratorium period only if the interest is serviced monthly and regularly during the moratorium period.

Loan can be repaid in following 3 EMI payment ways

Standing Instructions
Electronic Clearing Service
Post Dated Cheques.
It's recommended to opt for
either SI or ECS mode of payment for faster and less prone to error then the use of PDCs.

Only simple interest is charged during moratorium period after that actual interest will be charged.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?