10th April 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021

Hi friends, can any of you help me to know about the terms and conditions for applying to the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship? I want to know about the terms and conditions because I am looking for this fellowship. Please help me in this regard.

13th April 2021, 12:17 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 is;

You are also eligible to avail education loans to cover any gap between the aid offered and the program fee.

No TA/DA will be given to attend interview.

Last date to apply for this fellowship is 12.4.2021.
13th April 2021, 07:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021

°°° Terms and conditions to apply for the Ashoka University Young India Fellowship 2021 are provided below:

The candidates are also eligible to avail education loan to cover any gap between the aid offered and program fee.

The applicant must have the following characteristics to become a young Indian fellow:

A deep rooted ambition to solve problems and make an impact on society and passion for an idea or issue which would have wider social / business / academic institutions.

The humility to believe that they need to learn more and the willingness to think differently and start a new course and a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges.

Qualities of integrity and self-awareness is also important.

°°° For more information you can email:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?