5th August 2019, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an education loan so that I can study BTech course. I want to apply for loan at Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. So, I would like to know about the terms and conditions to apply for an education loan in this bank.

12th July 2022, 11:44 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank?

Terms and conditions
For getting an education loan, it's necessary to have got confirmed admission in any professional /degree/technical/diploma course in a recognised institution.

For Indian college , one can get loan upto INR 10 lacs and for abroad colleges INR 20 lacs

Banks grant loan to Government recognised colleges easily or AICTE approved college.

The admission must have been secured on the basis of merit or entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?