24th January 2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Pune DBT Project Fellowship 2021

Hi Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the terms and conditions as I am planning to apply for the IISER Pune DBT Project Fellowship which is offered for the MSc Life Sciences holders. I would like to know about the terms and conditions. Please help me in this regard.

27th January 2021, 03:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Pune DBT Project Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Pune DBT Project Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
The appointed person shall have no claim of absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
No interim enquiries of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
Canvassing in any form or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
27th January 2021, 09:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Pune DBT Project Fellowship 2021

°°° The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.

°°° The appointed person Shall Have No claim of appointment in funding agencies.

°°° No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.

°°° No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.

°°° Canvassing in any form and / or bring any influence / political / or otherwise it will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.iiserpune.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?