19th October 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting the study scholarship or not?

Sir/Mam,

l am be student under vtu.since iam under snq scholarship is not given by the institute. Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting the study scholarship or not? Can you please provide me the right information on this? Awaiting for the answer.

Thank you!

6th September 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting the study scholarship or not?

Sir, I belongs to snq quota and applied for scholarship and sactioned %u20B919090 in list but my college is giving me 4090 whether any circular regarding this is there..
31st January 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting the study scholarship or not?

Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting the study scholarship or not? Can you please provide me the right information on this?

Thank you.
6th October 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of vtu Under snq quota, scholarship sanctioned was 19000 but our college is giving 4000 telling that remaining amount is sending back to government, is it true
26th January 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is SNQ quota students eligible for getting scholarship or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?