22nd July 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellowship of this year. As I have completed my MTech in Civil Engineering, what are the terms and conditions to follow for applying for this fellowship? Please let me know immediately.

26th July 2020, 02:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.

°°° the position is temporary initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Data Overview - Junior Research Fellow .pdf
26th July 2020, 03:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower to higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.

The position is temporary any initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
26th July 2020, 05:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.

The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
27th July 2020, 12:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

There is no such terms and conditions to be eligible to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Junior Research Fellowship 2020. However, the position is temporary initially for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project and selection committee may offer you lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?