28th May 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for IIT Madras Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, I would like to know about all the terms and conditions for applying for the IIT Madras Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I am planning to apply for this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the terms and conditions. Thank you!

30th May 2020, 06:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for IIT Madras Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

••• The institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.

••• All the positions are on purely contract basis.

••• Separate application has to be filled for each post.

••• The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.

••• Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.

••• Candidates will be shortlisted for test on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.

••• Candidates having research experience in batteries and supercapacitors will get preference.
31st May 2020, 11:44 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for IIT Madras Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

--- The Institute reserve the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.

--- All the positions are on purely contract basis.

--- Separate application has to be filled for each.

--- Application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.

--- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.

--- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of information provided by them in their online application.

--- The candidates having research experience in batteries and supercapacitors will get preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?