28th May 2020, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship as I came to know that they are offering fellowships to the PhD holders. I would like to know about the procedure of application. Can I know about the procedure asap.

30th May 2020, 05:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020

••• Just download the attached file below that is your application form.

••• Fill in the required details and attach the supporting documents.

••• Submit application and all relevant documents in one PDF file to the coordinator IOE, BHU at [email protected]

••• Also send the copy of PDF application to concerned Dean/Director/Head of the Institute/Faculty/Department/Centre and the faculty member willing to host.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0001.pdf(288.7 KB, 0 views)
30th May 2020, 06:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malviya Po'stdoctoral Fellowship 2020:-

Click on the link and download the application form
https://www.bhu.ac.in/tmpPosts/may2020/02/0001.pdf

Fill in the required details.

Attach the supporting documents.

Submit the application and all relevant documents (in one PDF file) to the coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU at [email protected].

Also, send the copy of PDF application to concerned Dean / Director / Head of the Institute / Faculty / Department / Centre and the faculty member willing to host.
31st May 2020, 11:16 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 as follows:-

Step 1: Check the link given below and download the application form.

Link-->>https://www.bhu.ac.in/tmpPosts/may2020/02/0001.pdf

Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.

Step 3: Attach the necessary supporting documents.

Step 4: Submit the application to Coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU at [email protected]

Step 5: Also, send a copy of the PDF application to the head of the department.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0001 (1).pdf(288.7 KB, 0 views)
31st May 2020, 11:31 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Kindly fellow these steps to apply for fellowship:

--- Download the application form from the attached file below.

--- Fill in the required details and attach the supporting documents such as proposed research plan, curriculum vitae, PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications with a brief description of the candidate's contribution, consent from a faculty member from BHU, recommendation letter of Thesis supervisor or PDF advisor

--- submit application and all relevant documents in PDF file to the coordinator, IoE Cell, BHU at [email protected]

--- Also send a copy of PDF application to concerned dean/Director/Head of the Institute/Faculty/department/centre and faculty member willing to host.
31st May 2020, 12:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

> Click on the link and download the application form.
> Fill in the required details.
> Attach the supporting documents.
> Submit the application and all relevant documents in one PDF file to the coordinator,
IoE Cell, BHU at [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?