10th April 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying in the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I want this fellowship so please tell me about the terms and conditions to apply.

13th April 2021, 12:02 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship 2021 can be seen below.

1. Application and documents submitted should be accurate.

2. To TA/DA will be provided to attend interview.

3. You should not try to convince selection committee members.

Last date to submit application is 10.4.2021.
15th April 2021, 12:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship 2021

All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.

10/04/2021 - The last date to apply for apply for the IIT Ropar DST TIH-AWaDH Junior Research Fellowship 2021

The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month ( as per the norms).

The candidate must have a valid GATE score.

The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in chemical/mechanical/civil/polymer .

--- Official website
http://www.ittrpr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?