10th April 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021? Eligibility to apply?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship. I am an MSc postgraduate so can I apply for this associateship programme? And what benefits I will get through this associateship programme?

11th April 2021, 11:40 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the benefits of the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021? Eligibility to apply?

The benefits of the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 are;

The selected fellow can avail a monthly stipend of Rs. 47,000 .

Eligibility criteria-

You must hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree,

OR

You must have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/MPharm/ME/MTech with at least one research paper in the Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
13th April 2021, 02:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021? Eligibility to apply?

°°° The benefits of the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021, are provided below:

The selected fellows will receive rupees 47,000/- per month under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021.

°°° An applicant must hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree.

°°° An applicant must have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/ MPharma/ME/MTech with atleast one research paper in the science citation indexed.

°°° The application deadline was 12th April, 2021.
14th April 2021, 12:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 and eligibility to apply is given here

The candidates are selected for the position can avail of a monthly stipend of INR 47000 per month.

To be eligible, a candidate must-

Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or

Hove a 3 years of research/teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/MPharma/ME/MTech with atleast one research paper in the Science citation Indexed journal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?