6th March 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the terms and conditions which are required for applying in Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship for this session. I am interested in applying for this program in 2020. So, I want to know what are the terms and conditions required to apply.

9th March 2020, 02:06 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020?

Terms and conditions to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 are mentioned below:-
Applicants need to stay logged in into their Gmail account to apply.
All the documents need to be submitted in the form of PDF.
Maximum file size for documents to be uploaded is 10 MB.
9th March 2020, 10:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020?

Terms and conditions to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidates need to stay logged in to their Gmail account to apply.
Documents need to be submitted in PDF format.
Maximum file size for documents is 10 MB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?