6th March 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020?

Hello everyone, I am doing research on Micro Economics. I want to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of applying this kind of fellowship program. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

9th March 2020, 10:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020?

Benefits of applying for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
Selected candidates will get a fellowship amount of INR 70,000 per month for one year.
If the researcher’s progress is found satisfactory then, the fellowship can be extended to another year.
On-campus accommodation will also be provided depending on the availability.
Working scholars/junior faculty, who will be joining the fellowship on a leave from their job and earning more than the fellowship amount, can get salary protection up to the scale of assistant professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?