7th May 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying in the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I want this fellowship so please tell me about the terms and conditions to apply.

10th May 2020, 07:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Candidates desirous of appearing in the interview may first email a detailed CV to the email ID of PI ([email protected]) by 12th May 2020.

> Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided the satisfy eligibility criteria.

> No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
10th May 2020, 07:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020

-- Candidates desirous of appearing in interview may first email a detailed CV to the email ID of PI ([email protected]) by 12th May, 2020.

--Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.

-- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.

For further information-
CLICK HERE
10th May 2020, 07:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Candidates desirous of appearing in interview may first email a detailed CV to the email ID of PI
( [email protected]) 12th May 2020

Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria .

No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
12th May 2020, 01:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the Institute of Nano Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 as follows:-

1. Purely temporary and on a contractual basis.

2. The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D.
program of INST. (After meeting eligibility criteria.)

3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.

4. Requirements of original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials you should come with us by self-attesting them photocopies of these documents at the time of the interview.

Check the below attachments for a complete description.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf help-document_XBU8Ba.pdf(122.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?