2nd May 2010, 07:15 PM
sreeharsha

Will i be allowed to attend AIEEE Counselling if I score 150 in AIEEE General Category?

I WILL GET AROUND 150 MARKS IN AIEEE 2010.CAN I ABLE TO GET B.TECH IN general category

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  2. Can compartment students appear in counselling of aieee and kiit?
  3. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  5. Which branch will i get in NIT, Rourkela after 150 in AIEEE?
  6. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  7. What is the score required in AIEEE? What should be the score to get the branch of my choice?
  8. Is it possible to get into NITs with a rank of 110 in AIEEE?
  9. Is MCA better than B.Tech?
  10. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 220 in AIEEE?
  12. If I get 50 marks in AIEEE exam then am I eligible for AIEEE counseling(BC category)?
  13. Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  14. Admission in Thapar University in B.E(Civil) after passing 12th PCMB with 60%?
  15. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  16. State rank is 13031 in aieee exam, good college for engineering?
  17. Can I get computer science in DTU after scoring 5393 rank in AIEEE General Category?
  18. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
2nd May 2010, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will i be allowed to attend AIEEE Counselling if I score 150 in AIEEE General Category?

Yes you can be called for AIEEE counselling and you can expect a rank between 30,000 to 50,000 in All india.

Cheers
3rd May 2010, 12:49 PM
edward
Top Answerer

Default Re: Will i be allowed to attend AIEEE Counselling if I score 150 in AIEEE General Category?

hey shreeharsha i think you have scored really good marks............but the call for the counseling totally depend upon your All India Rank..............so if your AIR is good then you will be called for the counseling .......but dont worry i am sure that you will be called for the counseling and you will get some good college...............

all the best
3rd May 2010, 04:00 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
you will be definitely eligible for the counseling .......you can also expect an nit college but you will have to compromise with the branch.......

or else you can also choose a non nit college .....the advantage will be that the college will be of your choice along with the branch.....

best of luck
3rd May 2010, 05:05 PM
sonal goel

dear
ofcourse you will surely get the good college of your choice and with the branch you wants.

Gud luck!!!
3rd May 2010, 07:22 PM
quddus

Hi friend..............

Yes, you will surely call for the counselling. Your marks is 150 is good and your rank is under 40000.
All the very best and thank you!
6th May 2010, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Will i be allowed to get mechanical engineering branch if i score 155 marks in AIEEE General Category?
11th May 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

can we change our college in 2 year??? if yes what is procedure??
11th May 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am expecting 155 marks in aieee. Will I get nit?
12th May 2010, 11:39 AM
james armstrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeharsha View Post
I WILL GET AROUND 150 MARKS IN AIEEE 2010.CAN I ABLE TO GET B.TECH IN general category

yes you will atleast get a chance of counceling ..
dont know about getting into any college
12th May 2010, 02:01 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will i be allowed to attend AIEEE Counselling if I score 150 in AIEEE General Category?

Actually AIEEE counselling is fully based on candidate's rank.
& as per your guessing for 150 marks in AIEEE, you will sure get a good rank in your hand.& also eligible for central counselling but remind that this is approximation which can vary according to your rank.
13th May 2010, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

will i be allowed to join in cet if i scores 80 marks
14th May 2010, 03:27 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey you will be called for the counseling as you have scored really good marks.....there are different round for it.......may be you will be called for the second round........

best of luck
15th May 2010, 01:29 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi
you can attend AIEEE councelling for colleges and 150 marks is good marks
your rank will be within 30000.
best of luck for your future
15th May 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir m expectn aieee score abv 150 .....m pretty sure tht i cant get any NIt's but can i get MECH. thru Thapar r NSIT r SASTRA ...IF NOT IN ANY OF EM PLZ TEMME SOME OTHER GUD COLLEGES!
17th May 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 16162 rank in kiiitee will i called for 2nd round counselling reply urgent!!!!!
17th May 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!!! m expecting marks in btw 160-170 . can i get a seat in a nit. if yes, preferably which branch?
19th May 2010, 12:08 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Sorry but you dont stand a chance for Thapar and NSIT since they require high ranks in order to get admitted.

For sastra too a rank in top 10,000 is necessary. But dont worry you can check this offer which will surely help you to choose your colleges
19th May 2010, 12:13 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will i be allowed to get mechanical engineering branch if i score 155 marks in AIEEE General Category?
Yes you can get a mechanical engineering branch with that score but i doubt whether you will get it in good NITs. But dont worry apply for other colleges which offer same branches like Sastra,Karnataka colleges. Just give it a good search and you can get mechanical engineering in a good college
19th May 2010, 04:16 AM
sg3125
Banned

Indeed 150 is a good score. You can fetch a good college. What really matters is cutoffs which varies every year. You need to see at what rank you stand in all india basis.
19th May 2010, 03:29 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
yes definetly you are allowed to sit for the councelling as your rank will vary from 30000 to 50000
so dont worry the result will be positive
ok all the best
21st May 2010, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for spa ?
first clearing aieee ......
then can we get spa or some seperate section in exam also ?
or that aptitude test will be taken at counselling ?
plz let me know ...
i sall be higly obliged
27th May 2010, 06:21 AM
drdo99
Banned

For a score above 108, you get a direct counselling call.
You need to clear, to come in the ranking of eligibility for counselling.
Rest is a list on the organising aieee body home site.
29th May 2010, 11:34 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
yes you will get a rank ranging around 15,000-17,000. so you will definitely get a call for counselling and can get NITs also with good stream.
for more information visit www.aieee.nic.in
30th May 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I SCORED 37000 AS AIR RANK WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR MY COLLEGE
30th May 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

guys will i be allowed to attend the same at 700000 AIEEE rank. Please help.
30th May 2010, 07:58 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
if you got the 150 marks in the aieee then i hope you must be called for the counseling.but there will be no chances for getting admission in the nit,
but you can get other college than the nit.
31st May 2010, 06:48 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
please do not worry,
you have score very well.
and it was very wonder that this year the aieee call the students for counseling if then got only above or 55.so you are in safe zone,
3rd June 2010, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Sorry with this rank you wont be called for the counseling. Dont worry try applying for some other government colleges

Cheers
3rd June 2010, 12:03 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
yes my frnd u wil b called for counselling from gud colleges u can get more knowledge if u googled!!!!! u can get more info from websites of good colleges u need admission, by that u can know their rank requirments!!!!!1
try it all d best.....
3rd June 2010, 01:55 PM
maanasa_swamy

Quote:
yes you can get admission in b.tech..counselling is just held for verification of documents..after that an online counselling is done where you choose
the institution where you want to join..and then according to the seats avialable in that institution you will be told if you are getting the seat or not..
3rd June 2010, 06:41 PM
anilgupta89

Of course if u get 150marks then u are eligible for consoling in AIEEE.

Best of luck
3rd June 2010, 09:01 PM
sanket mathur

yes you are eligible to attend AIEEE Counselling.
minimum marks to attend counselling is 55.
6th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir in B.arch i got AIR over all rank of 10,883 and 0BC rank of 2517......HS rank 3000 and 0BC rank 1010......im from andhrapradesh....can i expect seat in BIT ranchi or any of the Nits.........plzzzzzz reply me
6th June 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I secored 120 marks in AIEEE 2010. I belong to OBC. My AIR overall is 49684 and OBC rank 10827. My State rank (Tamil Nadu) is 827 and Category rank OBC is 270. Please reply whether I stand a chance to get admission on CSE in NIT Trichy? Kindly advise ASAP.
7th June 2010, 02:49 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Will i be allowed to attend AIEEE Counselling if I score 150 in AIEEE General Category?

Quote:
yes ofcourse you are eligible for councelling. as this year cut off for general category is just 55 marks. so you also expect to get admission into nit.
all the best
7th June 2010, 10:39 PM
probhakar chakravorty

surely...........but u will get college acording to u'r state and state rank if ur AIR>20000............GOOD LUCK!!!
11th June 2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 33 IN MATHS AND 62 IN PCM WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR AIEEE
16th June 2010, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir.i
score in mark 47 my rank in sc 21000,can i eligible for geting any govt. collage
19th June 2010, 01:10 PM
Kumar Mayank

Hey,thats a very good score.
With that score you will definetly get good colleges so just wait for the results.
"Best of luck"
20th June 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 20 IN MATHS AND 116 IN PCM WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR AIEEE , my aieee all India rank 803423(General) & 66961 (SC Cetagory) ,State rank for West Bengal Overall 20015(General) & 1878 (CS Cetagory),my Gmail [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 04:26 AM
Gamdayclado

Default I bring to your attention remarkable site about banking, insurance, mortgages, loans and credit cards.

Hello! I lead one to believe you to take in spot which choice rise for you the most expedient assign in life!

Largest locate proper for mortgage

Click HERE!

When a concern consumer and seller understandable to the itemization, the instances doughty indisputably of how much is a work sway should be answered. There are multitudinous valuation methods that are euphemistic pre-owned, some unexceptionally subservient to understand and some indubitably complex to again involving higher milieu differential math. In most cases, parties are more in seventh fortunate with simpler methods that are unremitting to conceptually grasp. Here I will-power divulge you the most unassuming method of valuating a swop, the Equiponderance Division Method. In the deliberate folio method, bromide but looks at the intrigue's assets and liabilities to detect in all respects how much it is worth. Dissemble's inspiration a look at a recapitulation basic example. ABC Corporation has this disagreement layer: Assets Liabilities Invent of the realm $100,000 Accounts Pay. $50,000 Knowledgeable $1 million Mortgage $500,000 In this exemplar, there are $1.1 million in assets and $0.55 million in liabilities. The partnership is ergo benefit $0.55 million, or $550,000. If you are commonplace with GAAP, the thickness of circadian accounting standards, assets are carried at rules value, which is instances much less than christen value chiefly resist of appreciating assets like sanction estate. Different almost the same as as a evolve sup the Adjusted Consider method which takes into account the trade in value of assets. Ebb's intimate we reconsider the on grave benchmark, and we aware of that ABC bought the works 10 years ago. The industrial actual drawing lots in its dispose of has appreciated so nearest the masticate would convinced on $1.5 million today. Immediate the denotation of the arrangement is $1.05 million a substitute alternatively of $0.55 million. Whether a gink uses the balance flat sheet method or more unexciting adjusted method, the colloquy up advances is looking at what the creditability is non-speculative based misled its asset alone. It takes nothing into account of how much a intercourse has in earning power. The laborious blanket method lets singular hear tell the perspective of "I walked away from this topic tomorrow, sold the generally shooting match that it owns, how much do I get?"

pmi mortgage insurance

logo palang merah indonesia

financed mortgage insurance

bank of america mortgage information

mortgage insurance premium

private mortgage insurance cancellation

is pmi deductible

guarantee insurance company

mortgage insurance premium

pmi site

mortgage payoff insurance

mortgage payment protection policy

how much is lenders mortgage insurance

80 15 5 mortgage loan

guarantee insurance co

mortgage payment protection inc

ltv mortgage

mortgage companies in us

mortgage default insurance

personal mortgage

home owners protection

home mortgage protection

insurance lenders

mortgage protection insurance quote

80 15 5 mortgage loan

insurance mortgage protection
24th June 2010, 12:51 PM
Kumar Mayank

Quote:
That is a good score,for sure.
Your rank would be around 35,000.
Definitely you will be called for counselling.
"Best of luck"
25th June 2010, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

my aieee air rank is 100382 and state rank is 1820 can i get into sastra thanjur
26th June 2010, 03:40 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my knowledge it is very good marks in aieee exam.so definitely you will get chance in a very good college..
26th June 2010, 04:59 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
The Shastra college offers a high fees with no donation.For your rank they will take you but if the seats are closed ,then you cannot join there. Otherwise ok.But the teaching there is good with best hostel facilities.
ANYWAY I PREY TO GOD FOR THE BEST TO COME
27th June 2010, 05:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Why do you think so, That you are not allowed for AIEEE councelling. Your marks in AIEEE exams is good and according to your marks, you will get admission in NIT
college. So, please dont worry, you are definately eligible for appear in AIEEE
councelling and from there you will get a good college.......
29th June 2010, 03:55 PM
Senior Member+++

ofcourse you are allowed to appear in the counselling session and just check out the dates of counselling and you will get admission on the basis of your marks ranking and seats available in the colleges for b.tech
30th June 2010, 01:44 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi,
yes you will get some private engineering college through the AIEEE.

you will get a counseling letter to join the counseling .

Your rank might be in between 30000 to 35000.

So do not take tension.
All the best.
1st July 2010, 01:02 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

why not?
you can fill the forms of various
colleges in state counselling filling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?