22nd September 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, please let me know about the terms and conditions for applying for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program. I would like to know about the terms and conditions. Please help me in this regard.

24th September 2020, 07:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email on the date of interview that is 25 September 2020.

°°° The appointment of the staff member will be purely on temporary basis.

°°° The services of the staff member will be liable to termination at any time without any notice and without assigning any reason

°°° The selection will be based on candidate's performance in the personal interview and qualification.

For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.jnu.ac.in/node
25th September 2020, 01:51 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

1. The candidates may further be selected based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received.

2.The initial appointment may be for six months.

or

As per the recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of an assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.

For any inquiry you can contact at -

Professor
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi – 110067

E-mail: [email protected]
25th September 2020, 11:47 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020---

The services of the staff member will be liable to termination at any without any notice and without assigning any reason.

Appointment of the staff member will be purely on contractual basis.

Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email on the date of interview.

The application deadline was 20/09/2020, hence you cannot apply now.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
https://www.jnu.ac.in/node
25th September 2020, 06:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the JNU School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification / experience depending on the total number of applications received.

The initial appointment may be for six months or as per the recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of an assessment of the candidate's performance and discretion of the competent authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?