15th August 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme 2020

Hello everyone, please let me know about the terms and conditions for applying for the NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme of this year. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program. I would like to know about the terms and conditions. Please help me in this regard.

15th August 2020, 06:51 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme 2020

The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -

For undergraduate students
Salary slab up to INR 1.5 lakh - 100% of the tuition fee
Salary slab between INR 1.5 lakh and INR 2.5 lakh - 75% of the tuition fee
Salary slab between INR 2.5 lakh and INR 4 lakh - 25% of the tuition fee

For postgraduate students
Salary slab up to INR 1.5 lakh - 75% of the tuition fee
Salary slab between INR 1.5 lakh and INR 2.5 lakh - 50% of the tuition fee
Salary slab between INR 2.5 lakh and INR 4 lakh - 25% of the tuition fee
17th August 2020, 12:13 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme 2020

°°° The application forms from the students with detailed documents will be sought in the first year.

°°° The expenditure on account of the disbursement of financial assistance under the scheme will be met by their respective campus from its own funds for which necessary budget provision may be earmarked.

°°° The case in 2nd to 4th year of a course should normally be from the list of the students who have been awarded financial assistance in the first year.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf SARTHAK-Policy final modification-1.pdf
17th August 2020, 11:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme 2020:-

> The expenditure on account of the disbursement financial assistance under the scheme will be met by their respective campus from its own funds for which necessary budget provision may be earmarked.

> The case in a 2nd to 4th year of course should normally be from the list of the students who have been awarded financial assistance in the first year.

> The application form from the students with detailed documents will be sought in the first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?