1st March 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is IOB Vidyajyoti Scheme running? Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan under this scheme?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan at IOB under Vidyajyoti Scheme. Please tell me is this scheme running? Terms and conditions to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  3. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  4. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  5. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  6. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  7. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  10. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  11. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is CSIS under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  17. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
10th March 2017, 10:04 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is IOB Vidyajyoti Scheme running? Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan under this scheme?

Yes it is running.
Quantum of loan :::
Maximum of Rs. 30.00 lakhs for studying in India and Rs. 40.00 lakhs for studying abroad.
Eligibility:::
Should be an Indian National
Should have secured admission to professional/technical courses in India or abroad.

Margin
For loans upto Rs. 4.00 lakh Nil
For loans above Rs. 4.00 lakh
Studies within India 5%
For studies abroad 15%

for calculating the interest rate you need to check their link they have provided.

Interest servicing:::

It is left to the option of the student either to service the interest during the study period or pay it along with the principal over a period of 5 - 7 years to commence from 12th month after completion of the study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?