9th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for Prof Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard about Prof Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education. I am a BTech student and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd July 2022, 11:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Prof Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education 2019?

The scholarship is open for students enrolled in engineering, medicine and liberal arts programme only

The applicant must be enrolled in a government college or UGC recognised institution .

The family income must be less than INR 2 lacs per annum

Any student who is domicile of Odisha can apply for scholarship even if they are studying outside Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?