27th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training at NTPC, Jammu and Kashmir after 4th semester of EEE? Whole criteria and duration of training?

Hello sir, I am studying in 4th semester of EEE and want to do industrial training at NTPC, Jammu and Kashmir. How can I do training here? Send me whole criteria and duration of training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in NTPC, BHEL, SMIENS and so on companies?
  3. Where should I apply to do three months winter training in EEE in Jammu & Kashmir? Procedure to do it?
  4. Procedure to get Industrial Training at NTPC, Farakka?
  5. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi?
  7. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  8. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  9. Procedure to do Industrial Training for EEE 7th semester student in Ahmedabad?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do training in BARH NTPC, Bihar?
  11. Starting salary for Junior Civil Engineer in Indian Railways?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  14. Where to do 4th semester industrial training?
  15. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester?
  16. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  17. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  18. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
30th March 2017, 08:33 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How to do industrial training at NTPC, Jammu and Kashmir after 4th semester of EEE? Whole criteria and duration of training?

Good to see that you are interested in doing in some Industrial Training. As a EE student it is one of the good industry you are looking for. Power sector is the major thing that is going to have a great in the near future.
You have to apply by going directly and filling the application form and complete the necessary process and also you go on time since there will be minimum number of seats.
If you have any relative then it well and good, you can contact them and use the referral system to get Industrial training program.
Duration will be of 1 week or 1 month that you are intended for. there will not be any stipend but you might have to pay some fees for the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?