4th January 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021

Hi everyone, I have heard about Punjab Post Matric Scholarship. I am studying in 11th standard and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.

7th January 2021, 11:38 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021

Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021 is as follows.

This scholarship is tenable for one year only.

The scholarship will be renewed each year on the basis of the academic performances.

For any inquiry one can contact at-
Phone: 0120-6619540
Email: [email protected]
7th January 2021, 07:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021

°°° Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. IA after ISc or BA after B.Sc or MA in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

°°° Recipients of the scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship.

°°° All the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be considered for this scholarship.

°°° The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.

°°° The candidate should be studying in a recognised post- matriculation or post-secondary course.

°°° For more information you can visit this website:
http://scholarships.punjab.gov.in/
7th January 2021, 07:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021:-

Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. I.A. after I.SC. or B.Sc. or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

. Recipients of this scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship / stipend.

Official Website:-

https://scholarship.punjab.gov.in
7th January 2021, 08:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021:-

Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. I.A.after I.Sc. or B.A.after B.S.c or M.A. other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

Recipients of this scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship / stipend.

Application Deadline - 31st January 2021.
7th January 2021, 09:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---Terms and Conditions to apply for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2021----

The applicant should be an Indian citizen.

The applicant should be studying in a recognised post matriculation or post secondary course and have passed the matriculation / Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognised university or Board of Secondary Education.

Candidate must have a family income of INR 2,50,000 per annum.

All the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be considered for the scholarship.

Recipients of this scholarship can not hold any other scholarship.

Candidates studying in the same stage of the education in the different subject after passing that page with another subject.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE ---
http://scholarships.punjab.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?