15th September 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, I would like to know about all the terms and conditions for applying for the Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship of this year. I am planning to apply for this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the terms and conditions. Thank you!

17th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° Mere position of qualification and experience may not be enough for a candidate to be called for interview or selection.

°°° Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and or speed post for appearing before an interview committee.

°°° The candidates selected will be liable to posted anywhere in the country including field sites and HQ, regional centres of ZSI, will have to join immediately after their election.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://zsi.gov.in/App/index.aspx
17th September 2020, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020

The applicants selected will be liable to posted anywhere in the country including the field sites and HQ, regional centres of Zoology survey of India will have to join immediately after selection.

Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email or speed post for appearing before and interview.

Only position of qualification and experience may not be enough for a candidate to be called for interview for selection.

The selection will be based on candidate's qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.
17th September 2020, 11:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Mere possession of qualification and experience may not be enough for a candidate to be called or interview or selection.

Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and or speed post for appearing before an interview committee.

The candidate selected will be liable to posted anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, regional centres of ZSI, will have to join immediately after their selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?