18th July 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the NABI Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to applying for the NABI Senior Research Fellowship. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying this fellowship. Kindly help me to know about the terms and conditions asap.

21st July 2020, 12:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the NABI Senior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° A demonstrated experience with publications in the area of Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / biotechnology will be preferred.

°°° Experience with molecular biology techniques of plant tissue culture, procedures, Bioinformatics analysis is desirable.

°°° The selected candidate will be responsible for routine lab experiments involving molecular biology and Biotechnology to achieve project goals.

°°° Initially, for a period of one year, further continuation of Fellowship will be based on an unsatisfactory assessment.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf jobs-218-Advt July 2020.pdf
21st July 2020, 01:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the NABI Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the NABI Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Demonstrated experience with publications in the area of biochemistry / molecular biology and / or biotechnology will be preferred.

> Experience with molecular biology techniques for plant tissues culture procedures, bioinformatics analysis is desirable.

> The selected candidate will be responsible for 3 lab experiments involving molecular biology and Biotechnology to achieve project goals.

> Initially, for a period of one year, for other continuation offer fellowship will be based on annual satisfactory assessment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?