25th April 2022, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get an Education Loan in Central Bank of India if rejected once?

Hi everyone, I want to know that after my loan request for education rejected, I can apply again? My loan application is rejected from Central Bank of India. Is there any difficulty with this? Please help me to know about this. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

25th April 2022, 06:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get an Education Loan in Central Bank of India if rejected once?

There will be no difficulty , if applicant has complied with all the requisites of student loan.
There are various grounds on which students loan get rejected.
One should know the reason of rejection and then try to correct that fault to decrease the chance of rejection.

It takes around 15 days for an education loan to be sanctioned .
30th April 2022, 01:05 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get an Education Loan in Central Bank of India if rejected once?

Is there any difficulty to get an Education Loan in Central Bank of India if rejected once?

No, it is not difficult if you do not make mistake again. A common reason for a declined loan application is an error on the form, such as missing or incorrect information. It's best to wait 30 days before reapplying for a new loan, giving you time to check the application and prevent any errors slipping through again.
30th April 2022, 07:50 AM
Msdhoni02

Is there any difficulty to get an Education Loan in the Central Bank of India if rejected once?

To Edit the Loan Application Form and Reapply to the same scheme again, request all applied banks to Close/Reject your applications on the Central Bank of India.

Once all applications get Closed/Rejected, the 'Reapply for New Loan Scheme' option would get enabled in the Loan Application Form tab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?