25th April 2022, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I avail loan against my m.tech civil engg.certificate?

I want loan against my 1st class m .tech certificate.

26th April 2022, 04:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail loan against my m.tech civil engg.certificate?

For loan upto 4 lacs there is no collateral security is required.

And for loans above 7.5 lacs both collateral as well as third party gurantee is required.

Banks grant loan on the basis of financial stability of applicant .

If the applicant is not financially stable or if they dont have any house or land for mortgaging then banks may deny any loan.

Thus degree certificates are not sufficient for education loan , they are just the academic record on the basis of which loan is being granted.
27th April 2022, 06:36 PM
HansAnkhiya

Tech and post graduate courses like M.E in Mumbai in a recognized engineering college will be able to get an education loan easily, students will be required to submit certain documents after applying, and the documents will be verified by the bank. For engineering studies in India.
27th April 2022, 06:38 PM
HansAnkhiya

Tech and post graduate courses like M.Tech in India in a recognized engineering college will be able to get an education loan easily, students will be required to submit certain documents after applying, and the documents will be verified by the bank. For engineering studies in India.
28th April 2022, 03:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To avail the marksheet loan the candidate submit the copies of the marksheet along with other documents and the proof of admission to other universities to get the loan.
Since marksheet loans of focused to help students manage to cost of higher studies a good amount of money is offer to the birthday candidates a long with flexible terms and conditions.
The process of known application is easy and the approved amount is disbursed to the candidates within a short duration.
Who replied but you want to purchase further studies are also eligible to get this loan.

°°° Top Indian banks that offers marksheet loan

State Bank of India

ICICI Bank

Axis Bank

HDFC Bank

PNB
30th April 2022, 08:58 AM
Msdhoni02

Can I avail loan against my m.tech civil engg.certificate?

Given are the banks that give loan against degree. So, you can contact them for loan:

State Bank of India
ICICI Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
Canara Bank
SBBJ
Union Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?