30th January 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any merit scholarship for students with 95.3% score in Intermediate?

Hello sir,

My name is vileka. I have completed my intermediate with 95.3% score in the stream of MPC. I want to know if there is any merit scholarship for students like me. Please give me answer sir.

my e mail id:[email protected]

31st January 2016, 01:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any merit scholarship for students with 95.3% score in Intermediate?

Yes, CSSS scholarship is awarded to candidates who have performed well in board examination.

But the candidates can apply for scholarship only if he passed the board examination in same year. So, you are now not eligible to apply for scholarship as the last date of filling the application form for examination is closed.

The scholarship amount is Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 p.a for pursuing non-technical and technical courses respectively after 10+2.

For more information about scholarship details visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
31st January 2016, 01:27 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any merit scholarship for students with 95.3% score in Intermediate?

Yes, there are so many scholarship schemes if you score more than 80% in your intermediate exams. If your are a candidate from CBSC school then you will be shortlisted in the merit list after scoring 95.3 % in your intermediate exams. CBSE offers scholarship amount of 10,000/- rupees per year to all students who score more than 80% marks in intermediate. So you simply have to download the scholarship form from the official website of the cbse and fill it properly and finally send it to the prescribed address.
Also there are many other scholarship exam for which you can apply afters scoring more than 80% marks in your intermediate. Some of them are Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test, Reliance Foundation test, National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Exam etc.
31st January 2016, 04:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you have missed the opportunity of getting the scholarship for your future studies as the last date of filling the application form for the scholarship is over.

Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is offered by MHRD for candidates who have performed well in board examination and are interested in higher studies.

The scholarship is offered to 41,000 boys and girls each for under graduate courses. The students are not eligible to apply in next year, so now you cannot apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?