25th January 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any prepayment fine available under HDFC Bank Education Loan for studying MBA in Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an Education Loan of HDFC Bank for studying MBA in Abroad. But before that I want to know that is there any prepayment fine available in an educational loan scheme of this bank? If yes, then please let me know.

31st January 2019, 01:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any prepayment fine available under HDFC Bank Education Loan for studying MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an Education Loan of HDFC Bank for studying MBA in Abroad. But before that I want to know that is there any prepayment fine available in an educational loan scheme of this bank? If yes, then please let me know.

There are no prepayment charges available under HDFC Bank education loan for foreign education (MBA in abroad). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad under HDFC Bank education loan for foreign education. Students can avail the education loan for the following courses for studies abroad: Management courses (full time), Architecture, Medicine – Graduation + Post Graduation, MCA/MCM, Agriculture, Pure Science, Hotel and Hospitality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?