29th June 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any prepayment fine available under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for studying MS in Abroad. But before that I want to know that is there any prepayment fine available in an educational loan scheme of this bank? If yes, then please let me know.

1st July 2019, 12:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any prepayment fine available under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to apply for an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for studying MS in Abroad. But before that I want to know that is there any prepayment fine available in an educational loan scheme of this bank? If yes, then please let me know.

As per the details available, there is no prepayment fine / penalty available under Oriental Bank of Commerce education loan scheme. The aspirant has to contact the Oriental Bank of Commerce branch for more or exact details on the same.
Oriental Bank of Commerce offers education loan for studies abroad to the following courses: Job oriented technical or professional courses, Post Graduation courses like MS, MBA, MCA, etc. courses like Aeronautical, Pilot Training, shipping, etc. and courses conducted by CIMA – London, CPA in USA, etc.
1st July 2019, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any prepayment fine available under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad?

There are no prepayment penalty charges under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad.
To apply for education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce, you should be an Indian national and have secured admission to MS in any recognized university in Abroad.

More information is available on;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?