29th June 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Does Syndicate Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that Syndicate Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th June 2019, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Syndicate Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Yes, Syndicate bank offers education loan of up to 10 lakhs for studies in India and 20 lakhs for studies abroad. You need to first secure admission at a recognised management institute or college in India. You should aim to get admission at a top college.

After getting admission confirmed you need to contact the nearest bank branch to apply for the education loan along with your guarantor. Just fill the form and submit it along with all the documents.
1st July 2019, 12:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Syndicate Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Yes, Syndicate Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course. Under Synd Vidya education loan scheme from Syndicate Bank, you can avail maximum Rs. 10 lacs to study in India and Rs. 20 lacs for studies abroad.
After secured admission to MBA course in any recognized university in India or abroad, you can apply for education loan.
1st July 2019, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Syndicate Bank offers an education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The maximum amount offered under Syndicate Bank Education Loan is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India.
1st July 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that Syndicate Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, Syndicate Bank offers an education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs to study MBA course. The aspirant should be an Indian national and should have secured admission to the MBA course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs in Syndicate Bank. The aspirant has to provide 5% of the education loan amount as the margin for getting an education of Rs 10 Lakhs in Syndicate Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?