8th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for female candidate in Colgate Scholarship 2018?

Hello friends, I am a female candidate and I want to apply in Colgate Scholarship 2018. So, I just want to know that is there any reservation for me to apply in this scholarship as I am a girl candidate and belongs to General category? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

10th September 2018, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for female candidate in Colgate Scholarship 2018?

There is not any reservation for female candidate in Colgate Scholarship 2018. All individuals, having a child/children below the age of 21 years, are eligible to participate in the Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship 2018 from any part of India.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
https://www.colgatecares.co.in/scholarship2018
11th September 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for female candidate in Colgate Scholarship 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a female candidate and I want to apply in Colgate Scholarship 2018. So, I just want to know that is there any reservation for me to apply in this scholarship as I am a girl candidate and belongs to General category? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There are no reservations for female candidates in Colgate Scholarship 2018. All individuals, having a Child or Children below the age of 21 years, are eligible to participate in the Colgate Scholarship up to 30th September, 2018. Selected 45 students can get scholarships worth Rs 1,00,000 and 456 students can get scholarships worth Rs 10,000. Each winner is entitled to only one scholarship prize for the benefit of one child’s education, regardless of the fact that the winner may have more than one child. Colgate Scholarship offer website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?