9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBBS aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra as I am interested to do MBBS course. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

11th September 2018, 12:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra as I am interested to do MBBS course. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

Students can get education loan up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad in Bank of Maharashtra. Higher loan amount can be considered on merit and case to case basis. There is no margin required up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Students can repay the loan amount in EMIs up to 15 years. There are concessions in interest rate for girls’ students and students getting admission in top rated premier institutions. Students can apply online for the education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. The above given are some of the benefits available for education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?