16th August 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for female candidate in Doodle 4 Google Scholarship Competition?

Hello friends, I am a female candidate and I want to apply in Doodle 4 Google Scholarship Competition. So, I just want to know that is there any reservation for me to apply in this scholarship as I am a girl candidate and belongs to General category? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

6th October 2018, 07:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for female candidate in Doodle 4 Google Scholarship Competition?

There is no any reservation for female candidate in Doodle 4 Google Scholarship Competition. All students studying in class 1 to 10 from India are eligible to participate in the Doodle 4 Google Scholarship Competition.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://doodles.google.co.in/d4g/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?