14th June 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship programs available to do M.Sc Microbiology?

I want to know names of institutes which offer ph.d in life sciences . I also want to know is there any scholarship program after m.sc. Microbilogy. Can you please provide me the information on the same? I really wanted to know the information on the same.

Related Questions:
15th June 2015, 02:16 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Is there any scholarship programs available to do M.Sc Microbiology?

There are many institutions that offer Msc. in Microbiology in private as well as public sector. Better join any government sector colleges since they have better lab facilities and faculties. IIT's also provide such courses through JAM exam.

For scholarship you can apply for post metric scholarship given by government of India.
15th June 2015, 05:18 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is there any scholarship programs available to do M.Sc Microbiology?

The colleges offering ph.d in life sciences:
pinnacle biomedical research institute
botanical survey of india
central institute for cotton research
united planter's association of southern india.
Centre for research in social science technology and culture.
In haryana scholarships will be provided to M.sc students.
Rate of scholarship is 4000 per month plus stipend 4000 once in an year. Students will get scholarship only if they maintain atleast 60% marks and 75% attendance.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?