14th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the details which I need to follow to apply for scholarship while doing B.E EEE final year?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am s.sathishkumar from namakkal. Now, i am studying B.E-EEE(final year).i want the details for apply the scholarship. because i am not understand the full details and procedure in the scholarship process.so please send the details sir.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  2. Details about the job for final year EEE students?
  3. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  4. What is the procedure to followup for getting the scholarship while doing B.Com final year?
  5. Information on getting scholarship while doing B.Tech EEE?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in 12th exam with score 87.6%?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  8. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  11. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  12. Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?
  13. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  14. Can I apply for KPSC SDA exam if pursuing final year of B.E.(EEE)?
  15. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  16. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
15th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Sam James

Default Re: What are the details which I need to follow to apply for scholarship while doing B.E EEE final year?

Sorry to say that you cannot avail any scholarship at the final year of your study.

Complete your present course and try for GATE exam which may give you a higher chance of obtaining Stipend payed MTech or high profile government or PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?