13th October 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Upto how much scholarship and education loan can I get if scored 82% in 10+2?

I want to do B TECH in Computer Science , then uptu how much can i get the scholarship if I have scored 82 % in 10 2 exams . And please also tell the upto what education loan i can get.

17th October 2014, 05:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upto how much scholarship and education loan can I get if scored 82% in 10+2?

You have chosen a good course for your Graduation. But, the scholarship and education will not depend on your percentage. Any student who has got a admission in university/college can apply for the education loan. If the education loan is approved, it will cover total fees of that course. For example, one college may have a fee structure 2 lakhs and other may 3 lakhs. So, the education loan will be based on fee structure of the college. And when coming to scholarships, it will awarded for every student who belong to castes like SC,ST and BC. If you belong to any of this category, you will get a scholarship from the government.

Alternatives for Scholarships:-
You can also apply for many other private or government scholarships, where your percentage can help you. Most of the government owned companies like IOCL, ECIL, etc.. will provide scholarships for the poor students with excellent academic background. You can apply for those scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?