22nd February 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits available under IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my MSc in Economics course. I came to know about IISER Pune Summer Student Programme and I want to apply for it this year which is 2020. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying for this fellowship. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

15th February 2021, 08:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits available under IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020?

The benefits available under IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020 is given below.

Candidate will have an opportunity to participate in the research programmes of IISER-Pune faculty.

Candidate can take part in Research activities in IISER-Pune span both theory and experiment in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics and Earth sciences with a strong focus on interdisciplinary research.

Candidate will also get opportunity to evaluate the suitability of various programmes at IISER-Pune (Integrated PhD and PhD) for future career choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?