22nd February 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will I get under IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the IISER Pune Summer Student Programme of 2020 and I am planning to get it. I am studying for an MBA with Finance. I would like to know how much I will get under this fellowship?

15th February 2021, 07:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will I get under IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020?

The amount offered under IISER Pune Summer Student Programme 2020 is as follows.

Candidate will not get any cash amount under this fellowship.

Candidate will have an opportunity to participate in the research programmes of IISER-Pune faculty.

Candidate can take part in Research activities in IISER-Pune span both theory and experiment in biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics and Earth sciences with a strong focus on interdisciplinary research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?