8th June 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is co-borrower in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

I want to study Diploma Engineering course with the help of an education loan. I want to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank. I have heard about the education loan of this bank but don’t know about the co-borrower term. Can I know about the co-borrower?

11th June 2019, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is co-borrower in Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Co-borrower or guarantor or co-applicant are all same terms used for education loan and a person who is willing to take up the burden of your education loan. It means if you fail to pay the loan back then the bank will ask that person to pay it.

It's just a way to secure the education loan and any person from your family who is earning can become co-borrower for your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?