27th December 2022, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What to do if MHRD scholarship last date has been closed?

The MHRD scholarship last date has been closed, is this date can be extended please ?
Due to some reasons I can't able apply my mhrd scholarship now in 1st year engineering, is there any chance to apply in coming 2nd year engineering course.Please help me.
Student name: Vishwas L Achar
1st semester, Electrical and Electronic engineering,National Institute of engineering, Manandawadi road,Mysuru.

29th December 2022, 11:20 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if MHRD scholarship last date has been closed?

It is very simple, as you have missed the deadline for filing an application for MHRD scholarship there is no possibility of filling an application for the same scholarship unless the application portal is reopened once again which is not in our control.

Further, as you have not mentioned the complete name of MHRD scholarship which you are looking to avail it is not possible for me to give you complete details regarding your eligibility for the same scholarship during the second year of your degree course as MHRD runs various scholarship schemes. So, you can check yourself the eligibility criteria for the same scholarship or post a new question on the forum by clearly mentioning the name of your concerned scholarship scheme.
31st December 2022, 12:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The central sector scheme under the MHRD scholarship 2022 last date is January 15th, 2022.

If by any reason, you couldn't apply this year. You have only option left that is to apply next year.
31st December 2022, 04:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Ministry of Human Resource Development offers various scholarship programs for meritorious students who are able to pursue higher education due to financial issues.

As the last date have passed, so you can either wait for the next available scholarship for you or you can contact your college scholarship department. They will look into the matter and assist you.
31st December 2022, 08:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The central sector scheme under the MHRD scholarship 2022 last date is January 15th, 2022. If the candidate could not apply before the last date then the candidate does not have any other option than waiting for the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?