16th April 2019, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

18th April 2019, 09:05 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019?

Eligibility criteria to apply for LIC golden jubilee Scholarship:

Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in the Academic Year and are interested to pursue higher education in the field of
i) Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses.

ii) Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).

For i) above Candidates who have passed Class XII exam or equivalent in the Academic year with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade and annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed ` Rs 1,00,000/- per annum.

For ii) above The basic educational qualification is relaxed to Class X or equivalent with at least 60% marks in the Academic year subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?