11th January 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level?

Hello sir, I was applied for Merit Cum Means Scholarship in August but tomorrow I got an SMS that your application (BR201617009179171) is still not vrified by your school/ college so, please contact your college. Please tell me what should I do for it because I can't reach my college now?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if got message from Merit Cum Means Scholarship that your application is still under verification at institute level?
  2. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?
  3. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  4. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  5. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  6. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  7. How to get lost registration ID of Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Technical and Professional students? How to remove the defects of application form?
  8. Can a general category student apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship?
  9. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  11. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  12. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  13. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  14. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Where to go if not get any information about Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Who are the nodal officers? -- [New]
  16. How to get the lost password and registration number of Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  17. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  18. Eligibility for Merit-cum-Mean scholarship from WBMDFC
13th January 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level?

I applied for Post Matric Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. My application No is - BR201617000010778. My application has been permanently rejected at institute level and reason was given that it is only for minorities. My institute has not any information regarding this Scheme of Scholarship. How shall I get my application re-verified by the institute, if it has been already rejected? Who is responsible if the institute has rejected my application without any information regarding the above Scheme of Scholarship? How will I get my Scholarship?
13th January 2017, 08:14 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level?

For Merit cum means scholarship, school/college verification is required. If your form is not verified till now then kindly approach to you college with your problem. Ask the administrative department to verify it.
As you said you cannot reach now,so contact them by any other means. They are surely going to help you.
4th May 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for merit cum means scholarship in August, but at the time of verification I forgot it to verify at institute and due to this cause my scholarship being rejected at district level and deadline date also finish then Sir what can I do to verify it.
29th September 2021, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I have registered myself fro merit. Cum means scholarship and still i didn't get my application no. Yet . What to do sir ?
19th December 2022, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

My application for mcm scholarship not verified by state level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?