17th February 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the subsidy scheme under Corporation Bank Education Loan for MS in Abroad aspirant?

I have heard about subsidy scheme. But I really don’t know what it is? Actually I am going to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank for studying my MS in Abroad. So, I got the paper regarding this subsidy scheme but don’t know about this. Please explain me what it is?

2nd March 2019, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the subsidy scheme under Corporation Bank Education Loan for MS in Abroad aspirant?

Central government offers subsidy on education loan but only to those who belong to a financially poor family with an annual family income of fewer than 6 lacs. Those who want to get any scholarship will have to fulfil the merit criteria.

You have apply for scholarships offered by the government to study abroad. If you have an excellent academic record, you will be surely eligible to get such scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?