26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies?

I am in class 12th n i want 2 knw about the scholarship exams that i should give to help me in my future studies. my stream is PCM
reply me on this as soon as possible. I just wanted to know the information to proceed further.

Thank you!

6th December 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 12th n i want 2 knw about the scholarship exams that i should give to help me in my future studies. my stream is PCM
reply me on this as soon as possible. I just wanted to know the information to proceed further.

Thank you!

You can appear for the below mentioned scholarship examinations for higher studies.

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website

All India Talent Search Examination - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?