11th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Ratan Tata Scholarship will be released?

Hi,
I want to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship. I want to register for this scholarship. Please tell me when the application for release? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  2. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  9. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 73.83% in B.Pharmacy being a M.Pharmacy 1st year candidate?
  12. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released in Mumbai?
  13. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  14. When the online application form of MHRD First Renewal Scholarship will be released? Last date of application?
  15. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  16. When the online application form of CSS Scholarship will be released?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  18. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
8th May 2023, 08:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Ratan Tata Scholarship will be released?

The last date to submit the application form for Ratan Tata Scholarship was 31st August 2022.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://scholarshipinfo.in/tata-capital-pankh-scholarship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?