2nd January 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir
I'm studying in MGM University of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai.
I've scored 71.27% in 2nd MBBS. My college is a deemed one.
Am i eligible for Ratan Tata scholarship?
If yes, what is the procedure to apply for the same?
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship?
  2. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  3. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  4. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  5. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  6. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  7. Scholarship for 2nd year mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any need of exact 65% to get Tata scholarship?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  10. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply in LIC Foundation Scholarship for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  17. Will there be any scope for getting scholarship while pursuing 2nd year of my MBBS?
  18. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
10th January 2015, 11:32 PM
anair

Default Re: Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

You are certainly eligible for the scholarship. The notification will come out soon in the newspapers. You cannot apply online. So scan the newspapers well.
Once you see the notification they will have mentioned where you can buy the application forms from. They will also ask for some other documents like your
marksheet and parent's income proof certificate and such. Attach all that and write a hand written request(not typed). They will study your achievements
and if they approve you will receive the scholarship money in 3-4 months. However, this does not include hostel fees. Only the tuition fees is covered.
12th January 2015, 05:18 PM
Indian Scholarships

Default Re: Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

yes you are eligible for these scholarships but you should be visit university for his his admission. If you visit university you can get all information or requirement for scholarships.
16th August 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got admission in Dharpur medical college patan. Am i eligible for ratan tata scholarship for help in study?? ??? Plzzzz answer
29th July 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 93.3% in my secondary education am I eligible for Ratan tata scholarship for MBBS?
19th October 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I got admission in MBBS course through NEET counselling in JSS MEDICAL college Maysor. I belong to OBC Category ,girl ,having income of 1.5 lac p.a. Is I can get any scholarship? Pl.suggest.
30th October 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 97.6% in my intermediate am I eligible for ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS?
13th September 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I am student of LTMMC (municipal Medical College affiliated to muhs Nashik) sion Mumbai and I have scored 77.33% in First MBBS even I belong to ebc ,my total family income is 48000 per annum .will I get ratan tata scholarship based on merit plus income ? Kindly provide me the details regarding the site and procedure.
26th October 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I am pursuing my mbbs studies in china and i would like to avail for a scholarship. Am i eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship for MBBS?
21st November 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of kuhs University. I have secured 67% in first year MBBS and now I am in 2nd year MBBS .
Am i eligible for a scholarship
8th May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I have scored 72.18 % in second year mbbs studying at Gov't medical college Dhule.AmI eligible for scholarship?
28th May 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am Zorastrian Parsi from Bhavangar, Gujarat. I have appeared NEET 2018 for pursuing MBBS. Can I get scholarship for any semi/private medical colleges in Gujarat. Being a Parsi will JRD Tata consider me for scholarships? Kindly advise. my email id [email protected]
4th September 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

When will be the forms released? Any rough idea about the last date... Please do reply. Can i apply for the scholarship for getting 71.60% in 1st year MBBS.??
20th October 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir...! I am 2nd year BDS student of College of Dental science and research center Ahmedabad. I got 64.33% in 1st year BDS. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship? Or any other type of scholarship.
17th December 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any family income limit to avail the Tatatrust scholarship for 3rd year mbbs (2018-19) student scored of 75.8% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?